Why Host International Students
Homestay hosting is a rewarding, cultural exchange that builds life-long friendships and connections. Host families are given a financial remuneration for their service which can greatly boost the family budget.
Why not become an international family and enjoy the rich rewards it brings.
Host Family Requirements
- A genuine willingness to share your family’s daily life with an international student
- An English-speaking environment
- A private and separate bedroom for the students, with his or her own bed, desk and closet (max 2 students per room)
- Provision of breakfast, packed lunch and dinner (school days). 3 meals during weekends
- Home interview and safety screen check
- Daily pick- up and drop- off to the schools in your local area
- Every family member 18+ must have a Blue Card
Become a Study Tour Australia Host Family